The goal in machine learning is to extract useful information from a body of data by building good probabilistic models—and to automate the process as much as possible.
The Biostar Handbook: 2nd Edition
The book is aimed both at biologists and biochemists who need to understand new data-driven algorithms and at those with a primary background in physics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science who need to know more about applications in molecular biology. This new second edition contains expanded coverage of probabilistic graphical models and of the applications of neural networks, as well as a new chapter on microarrays and gene expression.
The entire text has been extensively revised. Ethem Alpaydin. Jacob Eisenstein.
Search Search. Search Advanced Search close Close. Preview Preview. Request Permissions Exam copy.pierreducalvet.ca/92476.php
Bioinformatics: Sequence and Genome Analysis, Second Edition
Overview Author s Praise. Summary A guide to machine learning approaches and their application to the analysis of biological data. This is her first book. Philip E. He is author of over peer-reviewed scientific papers and four previous books. Permissions Request permission to reuse content from this site. Altman and Jonathan M. Adams, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve, and Axel T. Markley, Arash Bahrami, Hamid R. Eghbalnia, Francis C. Peterson, Robert C. Tyler, Eldon L. Ulrich, William M.
- The Monkey Wrench Gang (Edward Abbey Series Book 2);
- Bioinformatics Basics: Applications in Biological Science and Medicine.
- Bioinformatics Basics: Applications in Biological Science and Medicine - CRC Press Book;
- 2nd Edition!
- Volume I: Data, Sequence Analysis, and Evolution!
- The Parasite Revisited!
- Partial Faiths: Postsecular Fiction in the Age of Pynchon and Morrison?
Westler, and Brian F. Woods Jr, and Thomas Huber.
Westbrook and Paula M. Richardson and David C.
User account menu
Shindyalov, and Philip E. Metpally and Boojala V. Pearl, Alison Cuff, and Christine A. Watson, Gail J. Bartlett, and Janet M.
Jonikas, Alain Laederach, and Russ B. Burley, Steven C. Almo, Jeffrey B. Bonanno, Mark R. Michael Sauder, and Subramanyam Swaminathan. Undetected location. NO YES. Structural Bioinformatics, 2nd Edition.
- Recommended for you;
- Lesson Plans Down These Mean Streets?
- The Story of the Little Skunk Called Stinky and St. Nickolas (Ding-a-Lings story).
- Barclay Family Theatre, The.
- Structural Bioinformatics, 2nd Edition [Book].
Selected type: Hardcover. Added to Your Shopping Cart.